Friday, November 6, 2015

My hair is falling out

I'm pretty sure I have a tumor in my head the size of a baseball.

Im stressing over girls

I'm stressing over horny assholes I call friends. I can not put words into the way I feel about my "Friends".....

The silence discribes it better than words ever could. Of course you respect your girlfriend like a little princess. But when it comes to some other girl, someone else's daughter, someone else's friend. You treat her like a piece of meat. What a way to live fellas.... If you are reading which you you probably are..... FUCK YOU!
There now this is a good post  because  I said fuck...

I'm stressing over a mission too as you can tell ^^^^

My hair is really falling out.

3 comments:

  1. Im sorry man. Don't stress about missions. Do it for yourself not for any other reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. This is intense. I hope you all work it out. #peace

    ReplyDelete