Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I remember back when know one used to care who I was. To be honest I didn't care who I was. I had so many social problems. I didn't help that I was not very good In school either. So bad that I had two math classes. I had a math class every day. I remember that there was this really pretty popular girl that sat behind me. I would try once in awhile to strike up a conversation with her. I complimented her shoes. I remember I would turn around completly to give her a piece of paper instead of throwing it over my shoulder . I remember thinking to myself why on earth would she ever talk to me. I remember my mom telling me the girls my age don't realize who the good guys are. I remember thinking one day I'm gonna be one of those guys that talk to the pretty girls and go on dates with them. I'm still waiting for the day to come. 
Ps. I remember when I used to love this class. I wish I still did. It not you, it's me.
Stay up, Stay up

Footbag4lyfe

2 comments:

  1. "I remember I would turn around completly to give her a piece of paper instead of throwing it over my shoulder"

    Mmmm. I thought I was the only one who consciously noticed that. (It's a surprisingly good judgment of character, am I right?)

    ReplyDelete